1. Always turn off the phone before cleaning.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this furnishing is used by, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
3. Use this furnishing only for its intended use as described in theses instructions. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this LCD panel if it has a damaged flex or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped in water. Return the furnishing to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the LCD Panel away from heated surfaces.
6. Never drop.
7. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
Cleaning :Only a dry cloth should be used to clean the exterior surfaces. Never attempt to access the inside of the LCD's panel. Inside LCD's panel servicing should only be attempted by a Svea approved technician.
For more information on maintenance services offered, please contact the SVEA Service Department at contact.